Monday, May 30, 2011

Cushion arrival.

My postie brought me something special today.
It came all the way from New Zealand.
Leonie made it, for me. Actually this is the cushion living at her place, I haven't taken a photo of it living at my place yet. She worked out that I am in love with apple fabrics- and introduced me to that white and red one, I hadn't seen that before. 
What a bright, fun and happy cushion. I really like how cheerful it is. It's practically yelling- take me outside, sit on a seat in the sun with me, grab a cup of tea and the newspaper, some stitching or a jolly good book- don't you think?
Thanks Vic for organising a fun swap, I have been coasting around looking at other peoples cushions and it seems to me that people have put a lot of thought and love into their creations, which makes me smile and enjoy some goodwill in the world.

5 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo jealous and am now kicking myself that I didn't join in this swap. There are so many gorgeous cushions flying around blogland and I think this one is ace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gorgeous cushion...it's just perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect for you! Love the colours and you are right - take it out and have a cuppa in the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...