Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As we speak

Welcome to my house.
Oh- wait, did I say welcome? I must have been mistaken...


As I sit here there is a lot of noise around me.
Chainsaws, trucks and other nasty loud things.
'They' are chopping my trees down.
Someone 'just doing his job' is chopping our trees down. 
And creating a lot of noise pollution in my usually quiet neck of the woods.




I don't like it.


A neighbour had 8 over 50 year old eucalypts cut down by the same people last week...no permit required. 
next post...the therapeutic benefits of having a blog?!

8 comments:

  1. That sucks Tanya. Hope they get it over with quickly - it's bad enough that they're spoiling your land without all that noise as a constat reminder.

    Got my You Sew Girl book in the post last week ... hoping to finish the wristlet pattern when I get back from work this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tan that's terrible - amazing how when the Govt want to demolish something no permits are required and they can demolish stuff that they would never allow a resident to.
    Try to shut it out - and vent here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody hell! There was no hanging around was there? Perhaps you could send a lovely basket of poisonned biscuits to the head of the department involved. I am sure you can blog from prison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is terrible. Such an invasion.....:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am sorry for your loss, your neighbours loss and the earths loss. hugs Clo

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you save a bunch of the sawdust and use it for craft projects?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs Tan. The 'system' is pretty damn sucky sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...