Friday, September 18, 2009

Here goes!

I am standing nervously on the top of the cliff looking down before I jump into the adrenalin packed journey that is 'the blog'.
I have enjoyed reading and being inspired by the blogs of others and tempted for quite a long time, now it's my turn to join in with the sharing.


I will start with a photo of last nights project, it's designed by Jennie McClelland and is featured in Pip Lincolne's 'Meet me at Mike's book'- which I am currently loving and it's succeeding in keeping my very crafty. I used Kaufman's 'metro market' fabric range.
This bloggy business will be a good incentive to improve photography skills...


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on taking the jump into Blogland Tanya (veyr funny analogy!). Don't be scared, you'll find there are lots of lovely bloggers at the botton who will soften your landing!

    Your bag is very cute. The fabrics look great together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding your comments, I love reading them and appreciate your effort in writing them xx...