4 Things I always carry
Nothing. No hand bag- and I have tried. I hate carrying things.
so the 4 Things I often carry are
- Keys- but they are put down at the earliest possible opportunity. There are 2 keys on my keyring, my car and my work. Our house doesn't lock...
- Mobile phone- I do have one, but like the keys it tends to get put down (and forgotten about, much to the frustration of anyone trying to ring me. Of the, about 3 people who have the number). I think it's in the car at the moment.
- Handcream- I love hand cream, and lip balm
- My wallet- because well, you want to be prepared don't you?
- A jolly big mess including rotary cutter and a pile of fabric (why in the bedroom? Because I was 'tidying' the lounge room, obviously...)
- Far too many odd socks
- A suitcase waiting to go to Chicago with me!
- A Himalayan Salt lamp. I am not sure whether or not it enhances my wellbeing but it does look nice.
- Get fit! Really, I would like to.
- Get a scooter- the vespa type. Mr A seems to think I am joking and that this may be slightly impractical (my work is 50 km's away). I probably am dreaming abit.
- Go on the Indian Pacific- train from Sydney to Perth. I used to work at V/Line and got quite into train travel but never took full advantage of the annual 'free rail' pass I was offered because my health wasn't really up to it at the time.
- I'm with Sal, be a grandma. I think it seems like an excellent gig.
- I camped out for tickets to see Bryon Adams during study week (SWOTVAC) at Uni. I wasn't a big fan but some (like my old teachers) might say I am 'easily distracted' and hey, my friends 'needed' company. We got third row seats and I caught the drummers drumstick. No, I don't still have it.
- I was a bridesmaid 3 times in the course of 7 weeks one Summer many years ago. It was the mid nineties and the photos reflect that. I had curly hair (the bride has apologised), a french roll (including a million bobby pins and 3 cans of hair spray) and straight hair with 'rollettes' and flowers (that was the best option, that was for Kate's wedding. She's the one that I am taking the abovementioned suitcase to see)
- I hate waiting. I don't like that I am no good at waiting. I think and hope I am getting a bit better.
- I was in Germany in 1989 when the Berlin Wall came down. I walked in to the lounge room and my host father (I was an exchange student) was weeping in front of the teli saying 'We never thought this would happen'. I went to Berlin and have souveniered a piece of that very wall. It was amazing and so much fun.
- Whether organisational skills can be learnt (or if I should just sigh in resignation and give up now)
- Where is 'X' (my keys, wallet, phone...etc). About those organisational skills, hmmm.
- What I am going to be when I grow up
- Why didn't I go on the Indian Pacific for free when I had the chance
- Where does the sky end?
- Why aren't the choices that are best for me the ones that come naturally? It would be much easier.
- What time is it?
- Where did the time go?
- When did my ability to count to 4 go missing?